UPVC doors and windows are becoming increasingly popular as a durable and cost-effective way to improve the value of your property. When you contact your local contractor for UPVC Doors in Cardiff, you can easily choose the best structure for your home according to your budget and requirements.
But before that, you should know how these doors and windows can improve your property value. Here are five ways UPVC can contribute to increasing your property’s value:
- Weatherproofing – UPVC is far more weather resistant than other materials, meaning it will keep out the rain, wind and snow better than other alternatives. This means less maintenance for you and potential buyers, saving money on repairs due to weather damage over time. It also ensures that the property is kept warmer in winter and cooler in summer, reducing energy costs significantly.
- Durability – UPVC will last much longer than window frames made from wood or metal thanks to its resistance to warping, rot and rust. Most UPVC windows come with a 10-20 year guarantee, so you can rest assured that they won’t need replacing anytime soon; this decreases the maintenance buyers have to worry about when looking at your property.
- Low Maintenance – Without requiring painting or staining, UPVC only needs occasional cleaning with soap and water to stay looking like new for years to come; this makes them highly low-maintenance compared to other options such as wooden frames, which may require regular attendance at specific times of year to protect them from mould or rot.
- Noise Reduction – UPVC has excellent noise reduction qualities due to its thicker frame profile and multi-chamber design; any outside noises, such as traffic or neighbours, won’t penetrate inside as quickly, thanks to the extra insulation provided by UPVC frames. Buyers appreciate peace while at home; having quality soundproofing can be a great selling point!
- Improved Security – The multi-point locking systems available in many UPVC window designs increase security substantially compared to traditional locks found on metal or wooden alternatives; this gives potential buyers peace of mind when viewing your home as it provides an extra layer of protection against break-ins or burglaries. You can also opt for additional features such as laminated glass, which is more challenging for burglars to break into without making too much noise.
At Allan Hill Window, we offer our clients comprehensive services with UPVC Doors in Cardiff. We are the leading installers of double-glazing doors and windows. Please get in touch with us for more information.